Are reservations required?
What is your cancellation policy?
* A full refund will be given to any bookings cancelled 72 hours before the purchased tour date.
* No refund will be offered within 72 hours from the booked tour date.
* If you miss your tour for any reason, no refund will be offered, but we will gladly move your reservation to another day where we have space on a running tour.
* An immediate refund will be given to any Customer who is unable to complete any of the Company’s tours because of mechanical problems with their bicycle.
* Most of our customers are happy to ride in the rain, however, in the event of extreme weather conditions the Company will reschedule the tour and if this is unacceptable a 50% refund will be given for the inconvenient weather.
Do tours run all year round?
Yes! The Grand Tour runs all year round, but the Twilight tour only runs between 1st May and 31 September.
Where is the meeting point for the tour?
The Meeting Point is in front of the Unitarian Church on New Road, Brighton.
Is the tour difficult?
No. The tour is mainly on flat ground and there are many stops, plus we cycle an average of 5 miles per hour. The majority of the tour is spent on cycle paths, parks, quiet back streets and along river sides.
What happens if it rains?
We run tours rain or shine, a bike tour is still fun, a different kind of fun, but if you have a reservation and the weather is looking bad, you are welcome to reschedule your tour for any other day, for up to one year from your original booking.
Do we stop for lunch?
No. However, we do have a 20-minute break, where you can grab a cup of tea and cake, or a sandwich if you’re hungry (other beverages are available).
Where does the tour end?
All tours finish at the same place they start, in front of the All saints Church, High Street by the Rotary Statue.
Will we be able to take photos?
Yes. There will be many chances to take photos at the designated stops. The great news is that your tour guide is a keen amateur photographer and loves taking photos, so just ask, especially if you want to be in your photos.
Do you provide the bikes?
Can I supply my own bike?
Yes, at a discounted rate to the tour price.
Are helmets provided?
Yes. You are not compelled by law to wear helmets in the UK, so the choice is entirely yours.
Do you rent bikes?
Yes, we can set you up with at city bikes